Light-O-Rama Forums

SuperStar Upgrade

ceharger

I have attempted to create a work ticket without any success. I have version 5.0Pro of LOR with a demo version of Superstar 4.3.14. I need to know what version of upgrade I should select when purchasing the new upgrade. For me it is not clear what to select from the drop down list. any help will be appreciated thanks Charles

What you state is impossible. You either have version 5.0 or 4.3.14. You can not have both.

If you want to add a Superstar License to your current license, then you can purchase it here. http://store.lightorama.com/suse.html

Make 100% sure you use the same email address your current license is under, or else it will cause an error that you will have to put in a help desk ticket for.

If you are using S5 then I would recommend downloading the latest version which is v5.6.6.  There should be no cost to do that.

To get a superstar license the cost will depend on how many pixels you want to sequence. You only need a license that will handle the largest prop that you want to sequence. For example, if you have a Pixie 16 with 16 strands of 50 pixels then you will need the 16 CCR license. CCRs have 50 pixels, so the 16 CCR license really means it will handle 16x50 = 800 pixels.