Light-O-Rama Forums

Verifier issue ?

Donl1150

I am trying to finalize my show for this year and want to run the Verifier to find any mistakes/problems.  For whatever reason, when I click to find a Sequence, once I reach the Sequence folder, the Verifier shows no sequences there.  I know they are however, since I have actually run a portion of the Show already and it seems to be working nicely.

Could this be a Sharing issue within Windows that isn't allowing the sequences to be found?  Other ideas?  Thanks

Don

I am not sure of this but the Verifier may not be up to speed on S5 last I knew. It may not be working 100% but I have not used it lately. It may not know about loredit files. If you know they are there and they work in Sequencer and shows I would ignore it.

Thanks guys.  So if it not functional in S5 right now,  why wouldn't it be removed?  Or at least a mention that this part of the program is not yet working but will be at some point in the future?

Actually I think it has been mentioned in release notes.  I did not confirm it last night, but I recall that the rest of Verifier did work - just sequences don't.