Light-O-Rama Forums

Need Advice Adding Singing Face to Existing Sequence in S5

Richard Hamilton

After snooping around on the forum for an hour, I must be overlooking what I need.

I'm been doing LOR stuff for well over 10 years and have a bunch of sequences in version 5.  All of my lighting is done with Pixie controllers and related LED strings.  I was planning on buying a singing face from LOR, yet it seems this might be very time consuming adding a face to an existing sequence.  Maybe this is a project for next year.   Are there document out here somewhere on methods for adding a face to an existing sequence and how to go about it for an experienced LOR user?

1 hour ago, Richard Hamilton said:

After snooping around on the forum for an hour, I must be overlooking what I need.

I'm been doing LOR stuff for well over 10 years and have a bunch of sequences in version 5.  All of my lighting is done with Pixie controllers and related LED strings.  I was planning on buying a singing face from LOR, yet it seems this might be very time consuming adding a face to an existing sequence.  Maybe this is a project for next year.   Are there document out here somewhere on methods for adding a face to an existing sequence and how to go about it for an experienced LOR user?

That would depend on the singing face. RGB, Dumb, or LED/Incan

Tomorrow night at 9:00 pm ET the Official Light O Rama Facebook Page is all about singing faces. There will be 5 different instructors and 4 different styles (possibly 5 styles).

Setting up the faces in S5 is very easy. Sequencing them depends on the method. Adding it to the Preview may take 30 seconds, the LOR faces are a direct download.

Join the LOR Official Page and if you can attend the class.

I hope to see you there.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Thanks for the information.  I'll pass on the Facebook thing.  Really don't like what they do.  I'm researching this elsewhere and having good look finding information now on getting faces to work with pixel controllers. 🙂

I assume JR really meant the Zoom room (not facecrap page).

The weekly LOR Zoom room was on singing faces this week.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, k6ccc said:

I assume JR really meant the Zoom room (not facecrap page).

The weekly LOR Zoom room was on singing faces this week.

100% correct. 

The link was posted here on the forums under the “Announcements “ section

JR

OH !!!!   Zoom.   Thanks a lot.   That's a big difference 🙂   I'll be checking out these things in the future.  I use Zoom a lot.

10 hours ago, Richard Hamilton said:

OH !!!!   Zoom.   Thanks a lot.   That's a big difference 🙂   I'll be checking out these things in the future.  I use Zoom a lot.

If you have questions on these or any singing faces feel free to ask.

JR

Edited by dibblejr