Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR purchased sequence and my preview

jimfitz76

I purchased two singing faces and a LOR sequence with the Singing Faces add-on.  It is not the You Can Modify version.  I want to use it with my existing Preview which has a number of existing props.  These props are simple single string incandescent and LED lights.  After selecting my preview in the LOR sequencing window and accepting the import and archived props only a few of my existing props will appear in my preview sequence.  I am under the impression that I could use the existing channels in the LOR sequence to operate my existing props by setting the channels to match the Typical Layout used in the LOR sequence I purchased.   Some props of the same type of lights work and some not, on the same controller. This is not working.  What am I missing?. 

Any help would be appreciated.

If you purchased the LOR singing face sequence and you have LED singing faces (from what I read) , the LOR singing face packages are for RGB and specifically set up for the LOR Sinhing Quartet.

Now if you purchase the LOR Singing Quartet then it should work.

RGB sequences work with RGB controllers.

If you want to YCM sequence instead so you can see, edit and change unit ID’s you can submit a HD ticket with the song info and hopefully date of purchase and inform them you would like the YCM version. They will tell you what yoi need to do.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• The topic was locked