Light-O-Rama Forums

Adding Singing Tree Faces Quartet

DirtWells

Hi everyone, I've been using LOR for a few years now, but have kept it pretty basic with 2 16-channel control boxes...and using a mini director to run my show/songs.  I'd like to add the quartet of singing faces/trees, but I'm having trouble finding tutorials/steps on what's needed.  So, I guess my initial questions are:

1. Can I run the quartet off of the single network/mini director that I have now for my 2 control boxes?...or do I need to upgrade my director in order to run 2 separate networks?

2. I've played around a little with adding one of the singing trees to my Sequences (currently on v5.6.6...Advanced), but to program all 4 of them for each song seems pretty daunting...especially when I've seen tutorials on the SuperStar software able to do it pretty easily with a tree package.  Is there an easier way to program the quartet other than manually opening/closing their mouths to each and every word in a song?

3. Is there any other equipment/information that might be helpful in order to add the quartet?

Thanks so much in advance!

- Jon

• The topic was locked