Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for: Halloween spooky animations with flickering etc

Rhizzlebop

Hi,    currently I've gotten some RGB floods up for Halloween to add a little lighting effects (animation only right now) to my home.

I'll prob run some sequenced songs on halloween night with speakers.  But for now, I'm just looking to add some flickery lighting.

Anyone done anything like this that I could possibly adopt to my RGB floods?  I am on S4

I've tried to put something together and it just doesn't look right.

Thinking, flashing, anf flickering, with purples, and greens, and oranges.

If anyone can help, please email me,   michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

I promise to not sell share trade claim or otherwise own your work.  It will only be for my personal home and my family and neighbors enjoyment.

Thank you

Edited by Rhizzlebop

13 hours ago, Rhizzlebop said:

Hi,    currently I've gotten some RGB floods up for Halloween to add a little lighting effects (animation only right now) to my home.

I'll prob run some sequenced songs on halloween night with speakers.  But for now, I'm just looking to add some flickery lighting.

Anyone done anything like this that I could possibly adopt to my RGB floods?  I am on S4

I've tried to put something together and it just doesn't look right.

Thinking, flashing, anf flickering, with purples, and greens, and oranges.

If anyone can help, please email me,   michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

I promise to not sell share trade claim or otherwise own your work.  It will only be for my personal home and my family and neighbors enjoyment.

Thank you

Here's a flickering animation I created for illuminating 5 Jack O' Lanterns that emulates a candle flickering effect.   You should be able to adapt these for use with RGB Floodlights with little problems.

Hope this little flicker animation sequence may help you at least have a start on getting something done.   I don't do Halloween displays any longer, but I keep this one around since I use it for a model for other lights I may want to add this option to for my Christmas display.  I use it for my Blow Mold Candles, just the top flame tip, since I separated the flame light at the top from the stalk part.  So each Candle requires 2 channels to operate, 1 channel for the stalk and 1 channel for the flame tip.  Been using this method now for years for candles, or any element I want to emulate a flickering flame effect for.

The animation file is attached and available for immediate download below.  {This is an S4 sequence}

5 Jack-O'-Lantern Candle Flicker Test.las

• The topic was locked