Light-O-Rama Forums

can anyone share a frosty the snowman sequence?

vincerules

• 2 weeks later...

I have one that was created years ago, Not very fancy, just standard timing but your more than welcome to it if you like. It is the Burl Ives version.

Email me you email addy or pm me with it.

I have a Frosty sequence built for over 200 channels with arches, trees, and other effects that you might be able to pick and chose the channels you want. If you want it, email me from my web site and I will post it in the LOR section. Note, PM notifications from here often seem to end up in my spam folder and get deleted. I have to see what that is about when I have time. I don't always notice the message icon on here. Also, I'm thinking about putting up a couple other sequences now that I have some spare time.

I posted my version of Frosty which has about 200 active channels. Here is a link below to the information and download. I REALLY apologize that if you are not logged in as a member, you will not be able to download the files, but you can see the posting. You MUST be logged in to download. The main reason is to stop spiders and hackers from grabbing my files. Not only does it waste my bandwidth, I have to pay ASCAP a small fee for each download of the music file.
http://magiclightshow.com/bb/index.php?topic=78.0

Well, I am needing to remove the mp3 file from my download since I am about to run out of credits that I have with ASCAP. I like to keep these things legal. Of course, I will leave the sequences there for downloading, but you will need to get the mp3 song somewhere else after today. These songs are easy to find anyway because they are popular.

Also, I've got a "Blue Christmas" sequence that I'll put up for a couple people who asked for it.