Light-O-Rama Forums

split over two universes

RKW Nevada Lights

I'm putting together 4 arches of 50 RGB pixels each for a total of 200 pixels. How do I get the forth arch to split over two universes and act as one?

Thanks for any help. 

Nothing special.  It just will work.  A little more information would help.  What controller are you using?  All 200 pixels on one physical string or split between multiple physical strings?

Note that using DMX (or E1.31) requires at least an Advanced level LOR license.

I'm using a AlphaPix Flex. Yes all the pixels are on one physical string. Yes I have I have The Pro license. This the first time I have worked with Pixels and I have a lot to learn.

When I run the arches the first 150 lights light up the next 20 do not but the last 30 light up.     

6 hours ago, RKW Nevada Lights said:

I'm using a AlphaPix Flex. Yes all the pixels are on one physical string. Yes I have I have The Pro license. This the first time I have worked with Pixels and I have a lot to learn.

When I run the arches the first 150 lights light up the next 20 do not but the last 30 light up.     

The AP Flex is a fairly new device. You may want to reach out to HC to assist you with configuring it.

JR

Agree with JR - check with HC for configuration of that controller.

And please update your forum profile to reflect your Pro level license.  Often answers to questions depend on both license level and software version.  You may want to update to a more current version of S5.  There have been a lot of updates and bug fixes since your 5.4.2

I did try reaching out to Holiday Coro. The reply I received back was  "So somehow in your LOR software, you need to make arch 4 split over two universes" I guess that I will do 3 arches instead of 4. Sorry I updated my profile I'm running version 5.6.6. 

Thanks anyway.

Rick