Light-O-Rama Forums

Copying Singing Faces

jroot

I'm creating my own singing faces. I have the first face (closed mouth) created and I'm trying to copy and past that face into the 2nd face (1/4 open mouth) so I can simply edit the mouth and move on. Hoping someone can let know how to copy/paste faces. Thanks!

Since you are asking in the SuperStar part of the forum, I assume you are asking about doing this in SuperStar. Copy the sequencing you want and paste with the desired pixels.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I'm using Superstar and I'm in v5.5.16. I'm trying to copy a singing face in the Image Setup box for use with the Auto Sequence Singing Faces. I have 1 of 5 faces created and want to copy that into face 2, 3, etc for easy edits to the mouth. I'm not really sure what your response means but hopefully my added detail makes it clearer.

The way I copy an existing image is 1)  select it in the list to view it, 2) click add at the top of the dialog under the image names. 3)This will add it as a new image id but with the same name, 4) change the name and click modify  5) change that image as required and click modify again.  repeat for each image you want, 

Edited by TexasLights