Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie 16 displaying wrong color

~DOC~

So got it all up and start a test. Well one pixie 16 is showing the wrong color. All the strings should look like fire but they are green blue. Things I checked.

1. Unplug one string displaying wrong color and plug into another pixie displaying the correct color. The string worked correct. Verified it’s RGB string. 
2. verified my sequence had the right color. It also displays correct in preview. 
3. Went into HU and verified it was on RGB. Did a test in red we’ll it was greenish. 

I did have an old BGR color order string that I had plug into it for a prop that always stays on. I had to adjust it to blue to get red. After having this issue I unplugged and checked steps 1-3. 

oh I am not sure this has anything to do with it but one last thing is I have one pixie 16 I am not using at all this year that I program BGR to this comm port and AUX C. For the wrong color order pixels string I have.  It is not even in use and in the box until I switch it back over to RGB and lor extensions. I set this new pixie up this year to use. 

I am a little lost here so any help would be appreciated. 

IMHO do not trust the single (board level) color order. Use the Advanced features  button, and set it at the port level.

(Multiple times, I set RGB on the main screen, but the Advanced  settings still said BRG. Thing started working when I set those)

8 hours ago, TheDucks said:

IMHO do not trust the single (board level) color order. Use the Advanced features  button, and set it at the port level.

(Multiple times, I set RGB on the main screen, but the Advanced  settings still said BRG. Thing started working when I set those)

Uncharted area here advanced is where. I will need to look at HU tonight again for advance area. Unsure where you can select each port to be RGB. All my display is LOR products

31 minutes ago, ~DOC~ said:

Uncharted area here advanced is where. I will need to look at HU tonight again for advance area. Unsure where you can select each port to be RGB. All my display is LOR products

Page 15 and 16 of the Pixie Manual (V 1.o 9 Mar 2020)   Download a current version from LOR if needed

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, TheDucks said:

Page 15 and 16 of the Pixie Manual (V 1.o 9 Mar 2020)   Download a current version from LOR if needed

Yeap that was it. Showed RGB in simple but in advance it showed GBR. All is better and I am in my happy place. LOL Thanks.

6 minutes ago, ~DOC~ said:

Yeap that was it. Showed RGB in simple but in advance it showed GBR. All is better and I am in my happy place. LOL Thanks.

I wish they wold make the simple box say 'Advanced - Custom' when any differ, else, make it work 🥴 as clicked