Light-O-Rama Forums

Boscoyo Ice Queen Chromaflake

SgtGator

I'm totally new at pixels  - bought the Boscoyo Ice Queen Chromaflake and I have a Pixie16 Controller. I want to use 50 pixels per "large spike" of the snowflake, so that's 6 spikes of 50 pixels each leaving 200 pixels for the smaller spikes and center. I have no clue how to set this up in S5 Pro. Any help would be appreciated. I know you can load in the prop from Boscoyo, but I'm still at a loss.

On 10/4/2021 at 3:57 PM, SgtGator said:

I'm totally new at pixels  - bought the Boscoyo Ice Queen Chromaflake and I have a Pixie16 Controller. I want to use 50 pixels per "large spike" of the snowflake, so that's 6 spikes of 50 pixels each leaving 200 pixels for the smaller spikes and center. I have no clue how to set this up in S5 Pro. Any help would be appreciated. I know you can load in the prop from Boscoyo, but I'm still at a loss.

I will be assisting another member tomorrow finish up the custom chromoflake for the pixie16.

Once we are done I will send you the prop and then it will be easy 

The BS prop will not work as created for the pixie16 controller. It is designed for e1.31 controllers.

If you would like it shoot me a PM

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• 2 months later...

Hi, I would like to get the Prop for a Pixie16 controller to work in S5 Pro as well.  I am new and wanted to add it into our display this year and can never get it to effectively add.