Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Singing Faces Models

techiebeckyg

I have a fairly extensive LOR setup for our home, and want to add pixels and a virtual matrix.  In doing so, I am going to use XLights, and add in FPP running on a Pi, as well as a Falcon 16 port v3 controller to the setup.  I have everything playing well together, but cannot for the life of me figure out how to find the model to import or build my LOR faces in XLights.  I don't want to give up on the investment I have made in my LOR sequences that include the faces.  Can anyone help?

I agree with JR, stick with LOR.  If you really insist on using xLights, ask on that forum.

Being that you are using LOR trees - the advance configuration is built into the LOR Pixie Controllers.... As LOR uses 8 dumb RGB channels to control 200 smart pixels... you would have to do a custom node layout and add motion effect rows.. When you purchased the trees they came with a node layout (wiring) sheet...

8 minutes ago, Jimehc said:

Being that you are using LOR trees - the advance configuration is built into the LOR Pixie Controllers.... As LOR uses 8 dumb RGB channels to control 200 smart pixels... you would have to do a custom node layout and add motion effect rows.. When you purchased the trees they came with a node layout (wiring) sheet...

Thank you - I expected as much but wanted to check.