Light-O-Rama Forums

Not sure where to ask this

Old Sarge

I Lost everything and starting again. I was able to get many SEQ which I shared with others over the years but what I am looking for now sense I lost what I had was The faces so I can put my singing trees into my vis, a sprial tree which I can also use. Mine was 8 channel  and any other things which my help me get my visualizer file up and running. I tried making my own but its been so long I forgot how...lol

I have been gone because of a family emergency and during that time and moving a couple times had a couple computers stolen from storage.  Like I say.. What I am basically trying to find now are the Tree Faces and possibly the four monster faces that I can put in my vis file to see kinda what I am doing, and My tree is spirial with 1 1/2 or 2 wraps depending on how I set it up. I use to have the prop files etc. but they are gone with everything else.

Oh I almost forgot.. I Use just Regular Mini Lights. I do not use ccr etc...  Thank You

Thanks In Advance for whatever help you can give me.

I hate asking for so much right now as I know people are busy with the holidays right now.

Please if possible send to

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

I have the trees, monsters I created and if you remember we were trying to make the Santa

I was finally able to create the LOL

Will Send them your way

JR

Sent Monsters, Santa and Trees.

Let me know

James can send you his spiral tree. Im not sure if I have your old Vis but when I return home tonight I will look through old emails.

I found the animator easier to use and not as laggy as the vis for faces.

JR