Light-O-Rama Forums

New Pixcon 16 for sale or trade.

nortonz

I bought a Pixcon16  a few months ago, its never been hooked up, I just set the static IP, that’s it. I bought it here on Light o Rama.Will be willing to train for a Pixie16.The Pixcon is just to much for my brain. Other trades will be considered.

Thank

Michael

18 hours ago, nortonz said:

I bought a Pixcon16  a few months ago, its never been hooked up, I just set the static IP, that’s it. I bought it here on Light o Rama.Will be willing to train for a Pixie16.The Pixcon is just to much for my brain. Other trades will be considered.

Thank

Michael

I decided to just buy a Pixie16 board, and put it in the Pixcon case, I believe the power supply are the same. Then I will just put the Pixcon16 board on the shelf, maybe use it another time. Or If someone is interested it let me know.

• 9 months later...

I still have the pixcon, no case, I also have 2 pixie16’s and a pixie link, plus a a director all for sale, I not using them I also have 2 16 Chanel ac controllers.haven’t used them the last 2 years the pixie16’s are in cases with power supply’s. The ac controllers have cases with power supply’s. If your interested in any of these make me an offer. The only thing I will trade for is cash, or smart pixels.

Michael

• 1 month later...