Light-O-Rama Forums

Purchased Sequence

dolson86

I purchased a sequence from Holiday Sequences for my pixel tree. I have it set up in the preview as a 8x100 with 1 fold and the sequence is a 16x50. I cannot figure out how to get the sequence to play please help!

9 minutes ago, dolson86 said:

I purchased a sequence from Holiday Sequences for my pixel tree. I have it set up in the preview as a 8x100 with 1 fold and the sequence is a 16x50. I cannot figure out how to get the sequence to play please help!

Do you have the SUP or the LMS or both?

JR

1 hour ago, dolson86 said:

Both but I don't have high enough pixels for superstar. I can get it to play in that but can't export it to sequencer

What you have set up in the Prop Def is the same as a 16x50. Open the LMS file in S5. Remember though you will probably have to upgrade to advance or Pro license to use the sequence. More than likely you will need a Pro license.

Once you have that you can open, copy and paste it in to your sequence. The software will do the difficult task as long as your starting location is correct all should work correctly.

JR

Sometimes the boxes will look empty because the channels are collapsed. Just because you don't see any sequencing doesn't mean they aren't there, you would have to expand the channels.

@dolson86  Please use a screen capture rather than a photo of your computer screen - MUCH easier to read.  If you don't know how to do a screen capture, google "snipping tool".  It's built into Windows.

You have to ads the channel level, sort the channel level in order, and it will be painstaking to group and name the channel level for 16 rows.

That is my opinion. All of mine are sorted and labeled and when I get a sequence from my friend Robert it copies and pastes just fine.

JR

Either the above or if your have enough SS ccrs you make 1 ME row. Right click “add SuperStar Effect”

It will take you to SS

At that time open the Sup file and exit SS and you will get the “would you like to save”

Say Yes and it will enter it to your sequence in one ME row

Note- you cannot see ME row sequences. It will Be black, white, grey 

JR

15 hours ago, dibblejr said:

You have to ads the channel level, sort the channel level in order, and it will be painstaking to group and name the channel level for 16 rows.

That is my opinion. All of mine are sorted and labeled and when I get a sequence from my friend Robert it copies and pastes just fine.

JR

I'm sorry I'm not sure what you mean, can't I just copy and paste into motion effect rows?

8 minutes ago, dolson86 said:

I'm sorry I'm not sure what you mean, can't I just copy and paste into motion effect rows?

Only through SuperStar And the “insert Super Star effect”

You add the channel levelS and Get them sorted out and copy paste there from his to yours

Edited by dibblejr