Light-O-Rama Forums

Adding RGB Pixel Singing Face

Jginnever

I'm attempting to add a new RGB singing face to my display this year!  My setup previous years has had (3) 16 Channel controllers and (2) CCR devices.  I've sequenced a singing face using AC lights before and thought I would try my hand at pixels this year.  I purchased a Rudolph Coro template from Gilbert Engineering and a Pixie 2 controller with the needed 300 pixels.   I upgraded to S5 and have my preview built out.  I was able to import the prop from Gilbert Engineering and it loaded all the motion effects for the prop, but I'm getting stuck on how I can sequence this in the best way.  I know I can go into each ME row in sequencer and manually sequence like I would with the AC lights, but I know there is a way to do singing faces in SS.  When I try to "Insert a SuperStar effect" into the "Rudolph Singing Face" row, it only loads the outline in SS.  I can't get it to open all of the ME's loaded for the face in SS.  So that is my first question, 1.  How do I get the full prop with all ME's in SS and 2.  Can I and How do I then use the auto - sequence singing face tool with this?! 

Any help is greatly appreciated!

7 hours ago, Jginnever said:

I'm attempting to add a new RGB singing face to my display this year!  My setup previous years has had (3) 16 Channel controllers and (2) CCR devices.  I've sequenced a singing face using AC lights before and thought I would try my hand at pixels this year.  I purchased a Rudolph Coro template from Gilbert Engineering and a Pixie 2 controller with the needed 300 pixels.   I upgraded to S5 and have my preview built out.  I was able to import the prop from Gilbert Engineering and it loaded all the motion effects for the prop, but I'm getting stuck on how I can sequence this in the best way.  I know I can go into each ME row in sequencer and manually sequence like I would with the AC lights, but I know there is a way to do singing faces in SS.  When I try to "Insert a SuperStar effect" into the "Rudolph Singing Face" row, it only loads the outline in SS.  I can't get it to open all of the ME's loaded for the face in SS.  So that is my first question, 1.  How do I get the full prop with all ME's in SS and 2.  Can I and How do I then use the auto - sequence singing face tool with this?! 

Any help is greatly appreciated!

SS Auto faces are not designed for individual prop. The easiest way to sequence singing faces for RGB and have your eyes at the end of sequencing is to sequence it in non RGB rows and then copy paste in to the RGB rows. Singing faces is all I do and my eyes cannot handle the black grid screen, my OCD cannot handle any auto sequencing anything (though papagayo is useful to most). 

If you have sequences any singing face as long as its the same # of mouth movements they are all interchangeable RGB- AC/ LED and AC/LED - RGB

JR

• Like 2