Light-O-Rama Forums

New preview, haw do I use it on existing sequences

nortonz

I updated my preview, to use multiple effects on a single string, but my existing sequences won’t use it. Is there a way to make my existing sequences use the new preview.. I didn’t create a new preview, but just updated it.

how about make a copy of the preview, then select a new preview. Will that work?

Edited by nortonz

When you open another sequence if it uses the same preview it will be applied. If it is a different preview you will need to assign it in Manage Previews.

If you want to duplicate grid views you will need to create a custom grid with the props laid out as you like them.

Then  Export grid view in the Sequence menu. When you open a new sequence, import it back in.

Any time you make a change to your grid, export it again and apply it to the other sequences 

The show all group is a system generated view with limited customizability. You can sort and reorder but to really get control of your layout you need custom grid views.

• Like 1

Right Click on the existing prop - add motion effect - then select Merge defaults.... Your sequence will update to the new motion effect rows you added to your preview.

18 hours ago, Jimehc said:

Right Click on the existing prop - add motion effect - then select Merge defaults.... Your sequence will update to the new motion effect rows you added to your preview.

So where do I find the Merge button?

• This topic was locked and unlocked