Light-O-Rama Forums

RGB Flood question

Shawnee Christmas Show

I only have traditional lights in my display, as RGB seems way to complicated, but I love the RGB Floods.  I would like to use the Floods instead of hanging C7's on my house, but don't know if it is possible to incorporate the RGB Floods into a traditional program?  If so, can you point me in the direction of what I need to learn to do so?

TIA

Edited by Shawnee Christmas Show

Hi

The RGB floods are also easy to add to S4 sequencing. Assuming you will be controlling them with a CMB24 controller, you can add that device below your A/C controllers in S4. Again assuming you have 8 of them to fill the controller when adding them you will have black lines for each flood/unit. If my memory serves me right, you right click on the last controller in a current sequence. Then an option for add device below should pop up along with some other options. Choose add below. Then follow prompts to add a group of 8 units that are RGB. You need to number it and if you use any of the LOR sequences you'll want this device to be Unit 8 on the regular networks as that is the unit id the LOR sequences use. You then use the color selector tool. Click on the box you want to start the color on and drag till you want to stop. To do fades you need to have whatever color you want and to fade off you need to select black. Pixels can't fade off, at least in S4 they can't. For more detailed info go to this link on LOR and scroll down to CMB24 and you can download the PDF of the user manual. 

https://www1.lightorama.com/documentation/ 

The 8 RGB floods from LOR were my first RGB element I added a few years ago and I love the effect they give. My opinion is they are the best way to dip your toes in the whole RGB waters. LOL I hope this helps, if I can be of any more help please let me know. *I'm not on my personal PC right now so I hope my procedures were correct. 😄

Al

• Like 1