Christian Christmas Sequences

I am looking at doing Drummer Boy live from Phoenix by for King & Country, All Is Well by Michael Smith, Noel by Lauren Daigle, Here with us by Joy Williams, This Is Christmas by Kutless, He Shall reign by Chris Tomlin. Also like Stars Go Dim - How Glorious the Love of Heaven. Does anyone have a sequence they would be willing to share. This is for personal use only, will not share or claim as my own.

I do not have any of those that I can share. Little Drummer Boy (studio version) AND NOEL is on Holidaysequences.com 

Idk if you have RGB or just AC controllers. But Robert has quite a few Christian Christmas songs. 

here is the link to the Noel that I used last year.  I have all of these from him. Everyone loved it last year. 

https://www.holidaysequences.com/searchresults.asp?Search=Noel+&Submit=

he has quite a few Christian songs on there.. 

On 8/28/2021 at 8:41 PM, leeloswayze said:

I am looking at doing Drummer Boy live from Phoenix by for King & Country, All Is Well by Michael Smith, Noel by Lauren Daigle, Here with us by Joy Williams, This Is Christmas by Kutless, He Shall reign by Chris Tomlin. Also like Stars Go Dim - How Glorious the Love of Heaven. Does anyone have a sequence they would be willing to share. This is for personal use only, will not share or claim as my own.

I sequenced "Noel" and "All is well" last year. I in no way guarantee their quality but I'll be glad to send them along lol. I'm at work so I hope I remember to do it when I get home this evening. If you don't receive an email from me in the next couple of days you may have to bump this thread. 😂

On 8/28/2021 at 8:41 PM, leeloswayze said:

Sent

I'm still working on This Is Christmas by Kutless sequence. AC controllers are done (well the mini trees may get green lights too.) Red & green lights this year. Might even add blue lights but not in this sequence. I am working on the Pixel arches now, & then my spiral pixel tree, & maybe another pixel tree. Thinking of pixel circles too. However I will look at the lms file you sent (now the controller configuration file) & I can do some of it.  The sequence will be coming as promised.