Light-O-Rama Forums

halloween floods

keithandrews

looking for some halloween floods stuff anyone have a few i can get i promise not to share or sale any show files i recieve and they will be used only on my light show thanks kfandrews2003@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...

I am working on some stuff.  I'm new to RGB this year and only have 4 floods but i will post what i have when i get home tonight.  I would not call it complete but maybe you can work with it. 

Here is my dancing skeletons file and here is where i got the music from.  I took the full length song and cut off the last half of the song with audacity.  This is only built for 4 floods so its not much.  maybe its a start.  these take hours and days to put together.

https://www.fesliyanstudios.com/royalty-free-music/download/dancing-skeletons/1283

Dancing_Skeletons.loredit

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/23/2021 at 7:39 PM, Dr_Aplet said:

Here is my dancing skeletons file and here is where i got the music from.  I took the full length song and cut off the last half of the song with audacity.  This is only built for 4 floods so its not much.  maybe its a start.  these take hours and days to put together.

https://www.fesliyanstudios.com/royalty-free-music/download/dancing-skeletons/1283

Dancing_Skeletons.loredit 87.87 kB · 3 downloads

Hi, I was interested in checking out your file here.  However, google chrome keeps syaing it blocked the file because its dangerous.

I'm on S4 with regular LED lights.  Is this a file I could even use?  Do you have a file type such as the LMS i think it is that S4 makes for a sequence?  I have floods I'd like to use this on.

Thank you.  I promise to not claim, trade, share, sell, or otherwise say I own your work.  I will only use  it on my personal home for my family and neighbors enjoyment.

my email is Michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

5 hours ago, Rhizzlebop said:

Hi, I was interested in checking out your file here.  However, google chrome keeps syaing it blocked the file because its dangerous.

I'm on S4 with regular LED lights.  Is this a file I could even use?  Do you have a file type such as the LMS i think it is that S4 makes for a sequence?  I have floods I'd like to use this on.

Thank you.  I promise to not claim, trade, share, sell, or otherwise say I own your work.  I will only use  it on my personal home for my family and neighbors enjoyment.

my email is Michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

Email sent for what its worth.  have fun.

• The topic was locked