Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence Looking

leeloswayze

Does anyone have a sequence for Drummer Boy, by For King & Country, the live from Phoenix version. Looking for something that is not rgb or pixel, I have S4 version LOR and am running around 64 channels.

Thanks!

I have one I did a few years ago on S4, it has some RGB in it but mostly AC stuff around 96 AC channels.  It's a little rough and I got lazy at the end of the sequence but let me dig it out and let me know your email and I'll send it over. Also it has the singing faces I got from someone else, please don't sell or claim as yours.

I would not claim or sell, just 4 me. Trying to come up with some new songs for this year.

leeloswayze@outlook.com

12 hours ago, TheSignGuy said:

I have one I did a few years ago on S4, it has some RGB in it but mostly AC stuff around 96 AC channels.  It's a little rough and I got lazy at the end of the sequence but let me dig it out and let me know your email and I'll send it over. Also it has the singing faces I got from someone else, please don't sell or claim as yours.

Since you mention some of the sequence isn’t yours is check with the person that sequenced that part to ask permission to share that part.

Its integrity.

This is why I no longer share.

JR

I would highly recommend you keep your word and take out the faces of the sequence before sharing it. 

JR is correct.

you never know who would be trying to take claim and or make Money with your work. even just changing a few things within it doesn’t make it yours to share or SELL That would be some shady backstabbing junk. 

Come on man, you gotta represent South Carolina! 

My email is:

leeloswayze@outlook.com

As I said it is just for me no claims no sales. Just want some new Christian songs for my show this year. Have been using the some ones for several years in a row and I believe it is getting stale. 

1 hour ago, leeloswayze said:

My email is:

leeloswayze@outlook.com

As I said it is just for me no claims no sales. Just want some new Christian songs for my show this year. Have been using the some ones for several years in a row and I believe it is getting stale. 

I do have a couple Christian songs that I did for a member here. I did singing faces, his house, bushes, singing Santa. He doesn't have a lot of controllers (1) so couldn't get to fancy but he loved them. I have been helping him out since sometime in 2017. 

Give me a minute and I will post the titles so you can listen and see if you like the songs

Oh How He Love Us

Raise A Hallelujah 

Check back and I will update the list

JR

Edited by dibblejr

I am looking to do Christian Christmas songs. The ones that I am most interested in trying to do are: Drummer Boy live from Phoenix by for King & Country, All Is Well by Michael Smith, Noel by Lauren Daigle, Here with us by Joy Williams, This Is Christmas by Kutless, He Shall reign by Chris Tomlin. Also like Stars Go Dim - How Glorious the Love of Heaven.

• The topic was locked