Light-O-Rama Forums

All the 2008 Halloween Videos (Finally!)

thebaronn

Hello all! I just finished posting all my 2008 Halloween videos on youtube. They came out ok (need a good camera). These are the rest of the songs that we were unable to record on Halloween night with the wireless grim reaper costume so if there are spots that look like something should be going on, there probably was, just no one saw it.....ever....except in the LOR visualizer! So here they are:

If you havent seen it, please check it out:

Our 2008 Halloween Show Death vs. Ash

Toccata and Fugue in D minor performed by Perfect Reflection
(my 2nd favorite song this year)

The Torchwood Theme (actually this is my intro, but no one wants to hear my crappy voice so I just left the music)

The Addams Family Theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgh8cYSlSR8

Opening Theme from Bettlejuice

This is Halloween

This is Halloween performed by Marilyn Manson
(my favorite song this year)

A Pirates of the Carribean Mix (Song from the ride and movie)

Tainted Love performed by Marilyn Manson

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (this is actually the intro to my preschool show in the early evening, again no bad voice over)

Yo Gabba Gabba Halloween Song

5 Little Pumpkins

I Don't Like Candy Corn by Moose and Zee from Noggin

I want to thank everyone for all their helpful advice! Hopefully next year is bigger and better!!!!!

Eric

Wow! That was a lot of work on your part. I live in the central valley, but work in lower San Mateo County, so I will have to try and get past your place next year. Do you run the lights for Halloween night only or are they on before Halloween? Also, would you be willing to share the two Marilyn Manson sequences? If so, I can pm you with my email address.

Thanks,
Brad

Im so sick that my lights are still going!!!!

On thursday I had them off and my wife went to get take out. She comes rushing into the house and tosses the food in the kitchen. I said "what wrong?"

She said "I gotta turn the lights on, there are 3 cars out there and they all asked if the light show would start soon!"

lol! I still get cars everynight. I figure I will leave it on a few more nights, the halloween lights come down at the same time the christmas lights go up, so that will be the official end of the show!

It's funny, "This is Halloween" is probably my least favorite song (probably burnt out from watching the nightmare before christmas a million times in college) But when my sister gave me tthe Marilyn Manson version I was inspired. Took me just 3 hours to sequence that song and I was really happy with how it turned out! In fact a few people have requested to see just that song!

And the preschool show early in the evening was a big hit also!

Send me your email, Ill sent you the sequence and song.

Thank you!

Eric

BTW if anyone else would like the sequences let me know. They are somewhere between 70-80 channels. LOL! I never counted because it was always changing!!!

Eric

• 2 months later...

Awesome...This is Halloween by Manson! :shock: :) Now I have to go watch the rest of them.

Very nice job thpough. I really like your talking pumpkin. Care to give any details on it's construction? Also, I wouldn't mind getting that sequence from you...but I'm just learning and in the research mode so it's no hurry at all.

Thanks for sharing!

MJ wrote:

Awesome...This is Halloween by Manson! :shock: :D Now I have to go watch the rest of them.

Very nice job thpough. I really like your talking pumpkin. Care to give any details on it's construction? Also, I wouldn't mind getting that sequence from you...but I'm just learning and in the research mode so it's no hurry at all.

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

The pumpkin is two 4'X8' plywood side by side for an 8'X8' square. I painted it black. Then I drew the outline in chalk (chalk washes off with water real easy later) then I used orange rope light and attached the pumpkin useing the clip that were sent with the rope light. (i used wood so I could use as many clips as needed to get a rounded pumpkin) IT IS HEAVY!!!

PM your email and I will send the sequence. From the sequence you can tell what channels are where on the pumpkin!

Eric

PS: if you havent, watch the 2008 Halloween show, it was a one shot deal on halloween night!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...