Light-O-Rama Forums

2021 Halloween "Freaks (Radio Edit) by Timmy Trumpet & Savage" * Now Sharing * - Pixel tree, Matrix, ac Lms, and face.

GriswoldStyle

Its always a great day for you when I have done the hard work for you... Here is one I did for Halloween. Its the radio edit version which can be purchased on Amazon. As stated in my other share, I will not be creating a Griswold Mix this year.  So instead I am sharing my others  I am using effects of dancing or singing characters for the pixel tree. For Halloween my tree becomes a huge matrix instead and then I just reshape the top for christmas.  I am sharing sequences that I personally created only. The audio I used for it is on Amazon. You can purchase the Radio edit version of Freaks there for $1.29

This share includes 3 sets of cmb24's rgb floods, 4 pixel arches, Multiple ac controllers channels for beats and backgrounds. Dumb rgb tombstones, Dumb rgb really big lights and a 16x50 pixel tree and a 16x50 matrix. This was programmed user S4 and superstar. Choose what you need from it. You are not limited to only 16 channels as a newcomer. Select the effects you need from the sequence and paste them into yours. I always highlight most sound effects somewhere in the first 16 channels of the sequence I create.

You can convert it to S5 if needed. Please do not sell, re-share or redistribute my work. Lets keep the shares coming by respecting the share etiquette. If you want it, Send a reply to the thread with your email. WARNING THE LMS is huge and if your on S4 it may take a bit to load. The face is not the greatest but I tried. The rest is where its at!

When I started in this hobby in 2016 so many of you (Especially JR and James) helped me get going by being mentors and getting me to this point. So this is my way of giving back to the community for all the brains who put up with me picking them and asking the stupid questions. Lets help get the forum community back on board to sharing and helping others with sharing our work. We are all here for the same reason. To bring Joy and Happiness to others and that includes our fellow lighters. Because of those shares, Many of us have gotten to where we are now. All I ask in return for this sequence is to remember to pay it forward when a n00b comes along. Help them create a great display and share a few sequences. We were all new once... Some of us still have love for the n00bs! I'm only on year 5 :) 

Preview the example video I did here

Edited by GriswoldStyle
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, 

I'd like a copy please, kmaximus77@gmail.com

"I understand that this sequence is for my personal use. I also understand that just by making changes to the sequence does not make it mine to share or sell."

Thanks! 

• 3 weeks later...

May I have a copy as well Please?

I will not share or sell this sequence. I will use only for personal use. 

Routhhurwitz@gmail.com

THX

Could I get a copy. I promise not to share and will only use for personal use. sugarnspice10172@aol.com. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love a copy please! 

sshirey05@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

I would like a copy sent to kevin.t.may@icloud.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank You!

I would love copy if you are still sharing.  I will not sell or share this sequence or any portion of it with anyone and it will be used for non-commercial use on a house only.  My email address is 2019wren@gmail.com

I would love copy if you are still sharing.  I will not sell or share this sequence or any portion of it with anyone and it will be used for non-commercial use on a house only.  My email address is Jetmech4aa@gmail.com

Thanks

• The topic was locked