Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing - Blinding Lights By The Weeknd Pixel & lms This is my share for 2021. There will be no GriswoldMix this year.

GriswoldStyle

I would love to have a copy of this!

I understand that this sequence is for my personal use. I also understand that just by making changes to the sequence does not make it mine to share or sell.

usmff10@hotmail.com

Thank You!

• 3 weeks later...

I would love a copy please, thank you.

Mastersonp24@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I'm sorry someone tried to sell your sequences.  I didn't realize it was happening so much until this year.  I see so many ppl on the forumns saying they no longer share because people turn around and sell them.   I know I wouldn't have some of the songs in my display if it wasn't for people being willing to share, I'm so thankful for all of you who do still    ❤

Hello I am late on the game and so far have a few sequences would you be willing to share with me your sequences, "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". 

thank you so much for your time 

davidnvelma_vasquez@yahoo.com

Can I get a copy of this please? 

I promise not to sell/share/claim ownership. It or any parts will be used in my own display solely.

shaynet@tampabay.rr.com

Can you send a copy to thomas.sylvester@gmail.com?

I agree not to share or distribute and to only use in my personal display.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If by chance you still have it, I would love a copy for my show please! I agree and will not sell or share this sequence with anyone

dxanders@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

if your still sharing this, I would love a copy.  Thanks in advance.

michael@hillcountrygardener.com 

• 2 months later...

Can I please have a copy, I will not sell and it will be for personal use. My email is shannonmhp@yahoo.com.

Thank you very much.

Mike

• 2 months later...

I would absolutely love to have a copy, if you're willing. Great work!! This would be strictly for my own lightshow, and I would NOT SHARE.  Please and Thank You, edyer01@yahoo.com 

If you are still sharing, I would greatly appreciate a copy. 

steve.mattocks@talktalk.net

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 3 weeks later...