Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing - Blinding Lights By The Weeknd Pixel & lms This is my share for 2021. There will be no GriswoldMix this year.

GriswoldStyle

I would love a copy of this. I promise never to share or sell someone else's work. Thanks in advance. My email is roverdish@aol.com.  Chip

Sent 

Anyone else wanting this, Please feel free to send a pm. No sense clogging up the forum new content with replies.

Not directed at anyone in particular, but Fair warning if you have no history of posts or reputation on the Forum, I will not be sending my sequences.... If you have been around for a while on the forum and have contributed to others, I will happily send this to you. Share etiquette 101 is don't be just a leech. Help by sharing *your* work with the community. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Oldjazz143 said:

Lost my hard drives so starting over

Please look into offsite backups. Will save you so much heartache in the future.

What a shame one person screws it up for every one 😡, always start my Christmas show with your mix of the year fabulous work!! I’ll take a copy of this please, as stated I will not share or sell your work thanks in advance!!! 

Landonwebster123@gmail.com 

I know this my be an older post, but I have been working on getting my pixel tree to put a singing face on it for a few weeks now, with out any luck, I would love to see how you did it, if I could get a copy too Please. Thank you.

mike@electraink.com

Could i get a copy of this please and thank you i will not share this sequence with other people it is for personal use. Could i also get a copy of griswold mix 

please send to clarkandeddielightshow@outlook.com

Edited by clarkgris

Can I get a copy of this please? 

I promise not to sell/share/claim ownership. It or any parts will be used in my own display solely.

Thank you 

Sean 

sean55455@gmail.com 

Hello I would love this, I Have to start over till I can rescue my back up hard drive. its completely sad ik... Danielspilgrim@yahoo.com.. thank you

On 8/10/2021 at 9:54 AM, GriswoldStyle said:

Hello all, I am sharing something I created in S4 for Halloween but it can easily be converted for Christmas.

All the guides are there for beats and background.

I will not be releasing a Griswold mix this year. So I did something a little different and am releasing this with both 16x50 pixel tree (tall) and a 16x50 matrix. 

My set up has a bit of everything.... dumb rgb, ac channels, pixels and floods, floods, floods.... You can see it in the preview below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owo_LrhreEo

NOTICE:  I WILL SHARE WITH YOU VIA EMAIL BUT YOU MUST AGREE NOT TO SHARE OR SELL MY WORK. This sequence is unique as the singing pixel tree character starts dancing after the chorus..... Watch the sequence video here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owo_LrhreEo

I almost called quits on sharing when I saw someone put my Griswold mix on ebay last year. If I see it again, I am no longer sharing.

I will give this to two others to share on my behalf when I am not here. Otherwise it may take awhile for me to get it to you..

Song can be purchased on amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Blinding-Lights/dp/B084WKYYC3

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/owo_LrhreEo" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would absolutely love to have a copy, if your willing. Great work!! edyer01@yahoo.com 

I would like a copy for personal use.

jdgreer01@sbcglobal.net

THANK YOU!

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

• 3 weeks later...

I would be grateful for a sequence share. I'm just starting out and could use some sequences.

agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

tcroak@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Tim