Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing - Blinding Lights By The Weeknd Pixel & lms This is my share for 2021. There will be no GriswoldMix this year.

GriswoldStyle

Hello all, I am sharing something I created in S4 for Halloween but it can easily be converted for Christmas.

All the guides are there for beats and background.

I will not be releasing a Griswold mix this year. So I did something a little different and am releasing this with both 16x50 pixel tree (tall) and a 16x50 matrix. 

My set up has a bit of everything.... dumb rgb, ac channels, pixels and floods, floods, floods.... You can see it in the preview below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owo_LrhreEo

NOTICE:  I WILL SHARE WITH YOU VIA EMAIL BUT YOU MUST AGREE NOT TO SHARE OR SELL MY WORK. This sequence is unique as the singing pixel tree character starts dancing after the chorus..... Watch the sequence video here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owo_LrhreEo

I almost called quits on sharing when I saw someone put my Griswold mix on ebay last year. If I see it again, I am no longer sharing.

I will give this to two others to share on my behalf when I am not here. Otherwise it may take awhile for me to get it to you..

Song can be purchased on amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Blinding-Lights/dp/B084WKYYC3

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/owo_LrhreEo" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by GriswoldStyle
  • Like 1

I would also like a copy, this is my first year with pixels, i promise not to share and is for personal use only...

Thank You - already was able to do both Halloween & Christmas.....

Converted to S5 and had to fix some archived props...

Edited by Jimehc

47 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Great job my friend. Lets hope folks can keep your work as asked.

JR

Thank you. Getting a little better at this stuff thanks to you and James. I'm currently working on Freaks by Timmy Trumpet & Savage. The radio edit version. I suck at the singing pumpkin but I will send what I do with it to you and James before I float it around. It kind of looks like he is singing it lol...  Almost finished just wrapping up the pixel parts today. Trying to help out with what I can this year.

I'm impressed!  I would love a copy of this

cswisher@kmwperformance.com

I know it sounds bad but I never share anyone's work with anyone as that's what they requested.  It's sad that we've come to that.

Just know, your sequence will be shinning on the street where I live!  Right where it should be!

I am sure MOST of us will honor the policy - it is a shame when someone does not - and ruin the Good Intentions others have shared..

• Like 1

May I get a copy of this?  I will not share or sell. Personal use only. 

stacy-roberts@hotmail.com

thank you!!

Very cool, may I also request a copy for personal use. I will most definitely honor your no sharing/selling request.

Thank you!

kgeorge250@yahoo.com

Could I get a copy please!

georobfow@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". 

Robert Fowler

Edited by Robert F.
added email

I'll take a copy Timothyhutchins@comcast.net 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"