Light-O-Rama Forums

Animation

Pioerpaolo

Salve ragazzi, volevo chiedervi una cortesia se possibile. Volevo fare, a Natale, sul mio albero 16x50, un regalo ad un amico, che abita a 300 metri da casa mia, di nome Gianmarco Tamberi, soprannominato "Gimbo", che ha portato il nome della nostra città, Ancona, a Tokyo, vincendo la medaglia d'oro nel salto in alto. Qualcuno di buon cuore, potrebbe pensare di fare un'animazione del salto che alla fine esce con le parole "Grazie Gimbo" ??? Per favore non mandarmi in quel paese, grazie :-)

Translation

Hi guys, I wanted to ask you for a courtesy if possible. I wanted to give, at Christmas, on my 16x50 tree, a gift to a friend, who lives 300 meters from my house, named Gianmarco Tamberi, nicknamed "Gimbo", who brought the name of our city, Ancona, in Tokyo, winning the gold medal in the high jump. Someone with a good heart, might think of doing an animation of the jump that eventually comes out with the words "Thanks Gimbo" ??? Please don't send me to that country, thank you :-)

Get a copy (Video) of the jump... Convert to either .AVI or WMV.... Create & Highlight a "Motion Effect" row for your pixel tree... Right Click selected row and "Insert Motion Effect".. Left drop downbox, select "Movie" point the the converted video file.... Then using another motion effect row - select Text to add your message..

• The topic was locked