Light-O-Rama Forums

SOLD: LOR 10w Flood Lights w/ contoller Plug N Play setup

TheSignGuy

$375 + shipping for floods and controller. I might be willing to split the floods up from the controller for the right price but would rather sell as a whole.

Used 4 seasons. The floods sat on the painted Black PVC stands that are included. The controller is just how it arrived factory assembled by LOR with a 12V 200 watt power supply, it uses 1 - 120v grounded plug to power it all. I added extra wire leads to reach the specific places around the house. Ports 4,5,6,7 and 8 have soldered extension (10ft up to 30ft) pigtails with ports 1,2 and 3 have the normal 18" pigtails. Original LOR 4 wire connectors on both controller and floods, the floods have the unmodified 16ft LOR pigtails attached.

If I can find the original instructions I will include them, NO cat5 cable, NO RS485 adapter included, NO software included. Buyer to pay actual shipping, everything is about 31lbs and will be shipped by FedEx Ground with tracking.

Plug-n-Show - Includes floods, controller, power supply, enclosure.

•     Controller and power supply mounted and wired in the enclosure
  •     A CMB24D V6 controller, wired and mounted in enclosure
  •     8 - 10W Floods with16ft cable on each Flood
  •     High quality Power Supply ( extend temperature operating range ).
  •     UL listed Enclosure
  •     UL Recognized Power Supply
  •     Cables are numbered for easy connection

20210715_1834422.jpg

20210715_183946_HDR2.jpg

Edited by TheSignGuy

• The title was changed to SOLD: LOR 10w Flood Lights w/ contoller Plug N Play setup
  • The topic was locked