Light-O-Rama Forums

Items for sale!

weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com

2 CMB24D in the CG1500 and power supplies. 100$ each. 

100 Dumb holiday Coro nodes. $30

And 2 pixie 8s in the CG1500 with some pigtails. No power supplies with these.  80$ Each.

I also have 2 extra CG1500s brand new. If anyone needs them. Make me an offer. Idk if they would be worth the shipping cost.

THANKS! And ask anyone who has bought from me before, they know, I always pack suprises! 🤔

Woohooo Christmas in July!

• Like 1

GUESS WHAT! CMB24Ds are sold!

also! Throwing in the 100 dumb nodes for free! so they are gone too! 

still have 2 pixie 8s for sale,,,,,hmmmmm what will go with them??? BUY THEM AND FIND OUT!

🤣

thanks! 
Chance Harris

23 hours ago, weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com said:

GUESS WHAT! CMB24Ds are sold!

also! Throwing in the 100 dumb nodes for free! so they are gone too! 

still have 2 pixie 8s for sale,,,,,hmmmmm what will go with them??? BUY THEM AND FIND OUT!

🤣

thanks! 
Chance Harris

You should throw James hot rod truck in with them.

JR

I think his truck needs more than “pixie” dust to fly. 😇, my Mustang gonna whoop that 1 ton tank! 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sax said:

you left us hanging.  What extras went with the pixies?????

ahhhhhh, but the answers are only given to those to go the furthest to seek it! 

lol I ended up keeping the pixies. The cg1500 boxes fit in a large flat rate box and ship for $21 and some change. I’d only be getting 60$ for them. and for that, I think I’ll keep them. 

NOW, the person who buys my Two Holiday Coro pumpkins are the ones who will come out on top for sure! because I am planning on giving them a LOT! Gonna save someone probably 2-300 dollars with everything that’s going with them. 

1. to get it out my shop,

2, it’s one less thing I’m going to have to move. 

3, Idk if our next house is going to have a shop. So I’m only keeping definite things that I know I’m going to use.

4, whoever comes and gets them better have a truck bed or a suburban! Lol 

(most likely they are leaving with 4 bulb singers, two pumpkins, all the nodes and frames that are on them, and two arches. and probably 3000 led traditional Christmas lights) 

I want 4 Christmas trees instead of bulbs. And I’m not stacking up more stuff in my shop until I rid of some of this stuff. 

but I can’t say that because it will be a surprise . Lol 😂 

hasslerk needs to hurry up! Lol 

• The topic was locked