Light-O-Rama Forums

Selling Felix & Zuzu

Jimehc

Felix & Zuzu > New, Purchased this year, Never Used, Currently Mounted to 2x2 Wooden Frame.. $300 ea Shipped...

TSO Showtime Central Add-On Package - New, Purchased this year, Never Used - $400 Shipped..

WowLights 3 Channel Singing Santa - New, Purchased this year, Never Used - $85 Shipped

Will accept Paypal...

You might mention where you are since that would have a massive effect on shipping cost.

Although as it appears you are eating the shipping, that is not much of an issue (except to you).

Don't know why you are selling them since you just got them but I will take them off your hands for the asking price, it will save you shipping since its only a couple states away. Let me know and shoot me your paypal info.

JR

I Received the Trees the first week of May - Invoiced $106 for shipping the Trees - and yes, I'm selling at a lose... May have Felix Sold - will wait til end of day on confirmation..

Both Trees have been mounted to a 2x2 (painted black) wooden frame and the controller was attached to the back of the tree panel using exterior grade double stick tape..

Thank You

Edited by Jimehc

On 6/22/2021 at 10:57 AM, Jimehc said:

It come with the Mini Lights already inserted into the coro

Where are you located?

5 hours ago, Jimehc said:

I Received the Trees the first week of May - Invoiced $106 for shipping the Trees - and yes, I'm selling at a lose... May have Felix Sold - will wait til end of day on confirmation..

Both Trees have been mounted to a 2x2 (painted black) wooden frame and the controller was attached to the back of the tree panel using exterior grade double stick tape..

Thank You

If you sell Felix I will take Zuzu. I will cut yoir loss and pay the shipping.

If you don’t sell Felix I will take both. If you want to sell.

JR

3 hours ago, TheSignGuy said:

Where are you located?

Kentucky

Will let you know in the morning JR...

• Like 1

Well, I have to post this in the Forum and I hope everybody understands... I just got back from the UPS store and I was told that Ground Shipping for a Tree to New Mexico was $250 and Shipping a Tree to Alabama was $215

It was a complete SHOCK to me and there is no way I can sell and ship them..

Sorry...

Also I can not edit my first post - so as to remove post or topic...

As if anybody thought $106 for both was excessive - NOT...

Edited by Jimehc

Also just Google Mapped the address - it is a 5 Hour road trip - 380 mile... Wife said we could road trip it one weekend.. But that does not really help Robert..

Edited by Jimehc

20 hours ago, Jimehc said:

Kentucky

Will let you know in the morning JR...

That's what I figured for the singing Santa, I'm in the upstate of SC close to Lake Hartwell. If you were closer would have picked it up.

The issue with the Trees is the Size 41x46x4 of the box - considered oversized.. At First i thought she was joking

On the Trees I was figuring $50ish

On the Santa I was figuring it would cost me $15 to ship..

Edited by Jimehc

• 1 month later...

Felix & Zuzu > Sold & Delivered....

TSO Showtime Central Add-On Package > Sold..

WowLights 3 Channel Singing Santa > Still Available...

New Item Listing:

Everything was purchased New this year and has Never been used (thus unneeded extras)

4 x LOR Black 5ft Extension - 12 Volt - 3 Pin > Retail $3.99 each
9 x LOR Green 5ft Extension - 12 Volt - 3 Pin > Retail $3.99 each
9 x LOR Green Dangle - 12 Volt - 3 Pin > Retail $1.99 each
1 x LOR 12V Green Bullet Pixels 50 Count With End Connector - 6" Spacing > Retail $28.95

Includes
9 x Green End Connector Caps
LOR End Connectors - Female & Male (String Cut Offs)
USPS Flat Rat Shipping

Price $90.00 - PayPal Accepted

DSCF00121.jpg

Edited by Jimehc
Added Picture

• The topic was locked