Light-O-Rama Forums

16 Ribbon CCR Sequences for July 4th

yuthguy

I just upgraded my 12 ribbons to 16 and am looking for a 16 Ribbon CCR sequence for Flag Day and July 4th. I have a 12 ribbon sequence that I have used for the last 3 years to the "God Bless the USA and Armed Forces Medley."  I really could use something new to show off the 16 ribbons.  Frankly, even a waving flag might be pretty cool!  Rather than re-inventing the wheel, does anyone have a sequence they would be willing to share?  Please forward it/them to me at dawursk@gmail.com

As always, I agree to not sell or share this/these sequence(s) with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks Bunches!

You can convert from 12 to 16 super easy. If it was created in SuperStar and yiu have the sup

If yoi purchased it and don’t have the file you could reach out to the seller and ask, I know my friend does this for people that have his older sequences.

JR

• Like 1

May I have a copy?

As always, I agree to not sell or share this/these sequence(s) with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

shaynet@tampabay.rr.com

11 hours ago, ShayneT said:

May I have a copy?

shaynet@tampabay.rr.com

Copy of what?

JR

Thanks dibblejr for your advise!   I did reach out to the vendor and for $12, the difference in the original price, they sent me the upgrade from 12 to 16.  However, I'm still looking for a complimentary patriotic song or visual to add to the "one song" show.  Thanks for all you do on the forum; your expertise and willingness to share is always greatly appreciated.  

Ragged old flag is a good one! I don’t have it because I don’t do a show for the 4th. But JR told me about that song when I was considering doing it for last year! 
just throwing that out there!

On 6/3/2021 at 7:41 PM, ShayneT said:

May I have a copy?

shaynet@tampabay.rr.com

Copy of what?

10 minutes ago, weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com said:

Ragged old flag is a good one! I don’t have it because I don’t do a show for the 4th. But JR told me about that song when I was considering doing it for last year! 
just throwing that out there!

I did the faces. I did the house stuff in 2015 but James did the CCR tree, matrix and house props in 2017.

Perhaps for a patriotic song James Morris will share.

JR

• The topic was locked