Light-O-Rama Forums

2021 Mad Grab Order (Shipped)

Reefrus

Just received email that one of my orders has shipped, the pixel tree kit. the second order was not placed until the next morning decided to add one more controller kit that morning.

5 hours ago, Reefrus said:

Just received email that one of my orders has shipped, the pixel tree kit. the second order was not placed until the next morning decided to add one more controller kit that morning.

You should have asked them to combine the orders to save on shipping.

Just got my shipping notice.  For reference, my order was shown as 2 minutes 31 seconds into the sale.

Just got a second "Shipping" notice - this one for the Singing Trees - got my two order confirmation letters from LOR at 9:01 - a minute after the sale began.... Everything will be here by this Friday.. Yea.....

Edited by Jimehc

I popped in and got 4 CTB16PC Complete controllers and an extra high speed adapter and shipping was $53.82 and since the controllers did not sell out I decided to get 2 more and the shipping on them was $34.82. I went to the help desk and told them I had done 2 orders and would like to combine them and they did. Saved me about $30.00 First bill had the 53.82 on it and the second had $4.00 on it for shipping charges. And they arrived yesterday.

Thank you LOR for saving me $30.00 by combining them and the quick shipping.

My first order time was 01:50 and my second time was 10:27 and they still had controllers in stock.

Wayne

Edited by Wayne K

• The topic was locked