Light-O-Rama Forums

Repeated use of images

k6ccc

Is there a way within SuperStar to tell if a particular image is used more than once?  The reason for the query is I need to know if I modify an image for one Image Action, are there other Image Actions that use that same image that I need to make sure I am not screwing up?  Something like a listing of:  Image 11 is used Here, here, and here.

The particular sequence I'm working on has 411 Image Actions that use 177 Images, so although stepping through them is a bit tedious!

BTW, I did figure out how to do it by looking at the .sup file in Notepad++, but it's also tedious...

Jim- in the past I did find that if I modded an image that I had copy pasted from section to section and later edited the image it would modify all of the images.

JR

Correct JR, if you use the same image for several image actions, any change to the image will affect all the image actions.  In this case, the change to the image requires that I make a position change to every image action that uses that image.  I was hoping there was an easy way to list every image action that uses that image without having to step through all 411 images actions.  To make it worse, this is a purchased sequence so I don't have "I remember how I did this" to go on.

6 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

Correct JR, if you use the same image for several image actions, any change to the image will affect all the image actions.  In this case, the change to the image requires that I make a position change to every image action that uses that image.  I was hoping there was an easy way to list every image action that uses that image without having to step through all 411 images actions.  To make it worse, this is a purchased sequence so I don't have "I remember how I did this" to go on.

Gotcha. My inbox is full but if this happens to be a HS sequence I may be able get you some help.

JR