Light-O-Rama Forums

2021 Spring Mad sale experience

rmturner54

I have no idea where to post this, but my experience was very eventful to say the least. I had 2 items picked out in my shopping cart and had just entered my CC number, when the power in our

neighborhood went out. I scrambled for my phone to go thru the whole process once again.  Checked out only to find that one of my items was already sold out. So, again thru the phone process. Luckily I was 

able to get one item that I picked out. Of all the times for power to go out.

Yeah. I had my phone and my computer dialed in just incase one didn't work.  I've done this since 2012.  I've learned a few tricks over the years. 😆

I would have been ok if the power had not gone out. And of course I dont have a back up UPS

My experience was awful! Set the alarm for 9:00 and picked out what I wanted and I kept getting a no communication with PayPal try again later. No matter what I did; I was unable to finish the transaction. Finally after about an hour it went through but the item I wanted was gone. Extremely frustrating. I did see that they had about a half our glitch but it was too late. 

same here my order was in within 2 minutes and got rejected. It told me twice to change the quantity and each time after I did still rejected the order. 

Tried a bit later and the 2 items I wanted were sold out  sigh     

• The topic was locked