What did you buy at the mad grab?

I was in and out in about 2 minutes and got 4 ac controllers. And then thought what the heck, went back in and got 2 more.

Wayne

Edited by Wayne K
  • Wayne K changed the title to What did you buy at the mad grab?

2 of the pixie 16s with the 100 square pixel packages for me for my 32 x 100 pixel tree.

Got a spare RS485HS Adapter, 40 SPT-1 male female Vamp plugs, Pixie 4 and a Pixie 16. That payment issue almost got me, but I just went through paypal checkout after the 4th try and got what I wanted. If I didn't get it, I didn't get it... I think I saved $25 on the Pixie's.

• 2 weeks later...

I got two singing faces, which I'm very happy about since I missed on getting them last year.

I received them a few days ago and they are HUGE.  Wondering how people hang them on their house?  They seem VERY heavy AND the plastic is a bit bendy, so I need to know what people do to hang them.  Our plan was to hang them in the big open space over our garage.  Right now we only have a 48" lighted wreath there and I'd love to have a face on each side of the wreath.  The wreath is light enough that we use fishing line to hang it from a nail in the rafter, but we can't do that with the faces.

Ideas, please!

Posted (edited)

Got the AC Controller Kit(s) - Assembled - with a little modification

DSCF00014.JPG

Edited by Jimehc

Jaynee,

Just make a 2x2 wood frame and mount faces to that.

Please PM me and I will send pics of my setup.

Thanks

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Cut (4) 2x2x39 1/4 < make Picture Frame, Square frame diagonally and add (4) 45* corner support, loosely use a few screws to hold top of prop to frame. Set outside in Sun to warm and expand plastic, install remainder of screws... this will allow the backing to pull tight when cool... Store inside shipping box..

DSCF0003.JPG

DSCF0002.JPG

Edited by Jimehc
  • Like 1
On 5/5/2021 at 11:52 AM, Jimehc said:

Got the AC Controller Kit(s) - Assembled - with a little modification

DSCF00014.JPG

I like the way you added the panel mount RJ45 adapter. I liked it so well I had to go to the shop and open up my new controllers to see if I could do the same thing. Are those the Coro adapters?

Thanks

Wayne