Light-O-Rama Forums

Selling my complete LOR Setup $2500 - Local Pickup Denver PA

Rabeiler

I am moving and need to sell my complete Xmas light show. All the major pieces are listed in the picture. All of the controllers have waterproof CAT5 adapters (two per controller) and the setup includes lots of CAT5 cables, power cables, extension cables for the dumb RGB strings, all of the cases where I have stuff stored, the steel pipe for the 20 foot mega tree and lots more. I would prefer to sell everything as a package and I have priced this at over half the price compared to selling it in pieces. If no one is interested I will break it apart and sell separately. You can pickup everything in Denver PA 17517. 

The list of all the main items is included below in the attachment. Lots of extras too like pvc trees, spare led strings (smart and dumb), spare power supplies, parts. I have had a great time with this hobby but now is the time in my life to retire from doing this. This is a well maintained set of gear.

77F94DBA-6D14-41B7-BC67-F674FD298B03.jpeg

Edited by Rabeiler
Update with price
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to Selling my complete LOR Setup $2500 - Local Pickup Denver PA

That is an excellent price for all included, I wish I lived closer. Someone please grab this up before I make a road trip. 😁

Edited by Mr. P
  • Like 1

I agree that is a really gooD price and Would get someone a great start.

I Purchased an entire show including laptop in 2006. The only prop I still have left is the one singing tree LOL but it got me a start.

OP- you should try tI post this on Some of the FB groups.

Best of luck.

JR

I forgot to list other stuff that is included.

Items that are not listed in the attachment include 2 spare Mean Well power supplies, spare smart and dumb RGB strings, 24 LED Candy Canes that are about 3 feet tall, lots of rebar for using as stakes, 6 PVC trees in the shape of tomato cages (about 5 feet tall and 18 inches in diameter at the base), 4 larger PVC trees that are wider. I use the smart RGB pixels on the smaller trees and the C7 RGBs on the bigger PVC trees. There is also 3 foot fake, green wreath.

I also forgot that I have a 10x50 matrix of smart RGBs built into a frame made from PVC lumber. 

Since you are doing a local sale only make sure you put an ad in your local Craigslist. I find Christmas lights and LOR shows for sale in there all the time.

8 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Since you are doing a local sale only make sure you put an ad in your local Craigslist. I find Christmas lights and LOR shows for sale in there all the time.

Thanks - have several folks already interested. If one of them does not close I will add to craigslist too.

8 minutes ago, Rabeiler said:

Thanks - have several folks already interested. If one of them does not close I will add to craigslist too.

Awesome deal, wish I was closer.

• The topic was locked