How do you change a RGB prop sequence row to an On/Off incandescent sequence row and vis-a-versa ?

And what is an RGB Aggravate ?

Thank you in advance..

17 hours ago, Jimehc said:

How do you change a RGB prop sequence row to an On/Off incandescent sequence row and vis-a-versa ?

And what is an RGB Aggravate ?

Thank you in advance..

To copy from an RGB sequence to a Non RGB sequence - open up the individual RGB ports and "copy" the "RED" row. Paste that in to your your non RGB sequence. 

To  copy from non RGB to RGB what I do is copy the sequence in to all three colors of the RGB port. Making the sequence white. I can later change the color of the sequence in only a couple of clicks

RGB Aggregates are the various combinations of the RGB color channels used to create the final color.

Something to consider when creating a custom color LOR works on 255 value being 100% on any given color. So if you click on the color pallet and find a color you like look at the individual values and figure out what the percentage of 255 the color is. Example - white would be 255R 255G 255B, the Rose color at the top left of the LOR color [pallet is 255R, 64G and 64B

There are free classes on 10/11 April the Virtual Summit. There may be at least one class to help you learn a little and if not ask me in a PM and after the VS I can help you

JR

Virtual Christmas Summit - Free to Attend! - Newbies - Light-O-Rama Forums

Edited by dibblejr
2 hours ago, Mr. P said:

I think Bob-O has a converter on his site doesn't he?

Not sure, I’ve never used it but it’s pretty easy the above way.

Bob in 4-3-2-

JR