Light-O-Rama Forums

Adding Channels?

pjpilker

I bought a sequence from Holiday Coro and the music from amazon.  It is Werewolves of London with the singing pumpkins and 8 mini pumpkins.   I got it into S 5 ok.  And it works.  I think I had to load animation to see the pumpkin.  I guess my question is.  It uses all 16 channels.  I am going to have another controller by Halloween so can I add more channels to the existing animated preview?  Or do I have to build a preview and somehow add the sequence in?   I am going to run the mini director.  I am new and getting along fairly well.  But still get confused.

Yes, you will need to add the additional channels to your existing preview or better to make a copy of your existing preview and add the the additional channels to the copy.  Name the copy something that makes sense (not something copy).  Each year (or holiday) you will end up with a different preview because you will add things or move things around. 

I might be wording this wrong.  I don't know how to add channels and I need to make a preview.  They just had an animated singing pumpkin. and little pumpkins.  I need to know how to add that to a preview that I make if I am saying it right. LOL  That's why I am trying to add a purchased sequence so I can get if figured out before I need it.  Thanks

Edited by pjpilker

9 hours ago, pjpilker said:

I might be wording this wrong.  I don't know how to add channels and I need to make a preview.  They just had an animated singing pumpkin. and little pumpkins.  I need to know how to add that to a preview that I make if I am saying it right. LOL  That's why I am trying to add a purchased sequence so I can get if figured out before I need it.  Thanks

Add controllers in the preview design.

I am assuming you are adding regular AC light singing pumpkin and not the RGB

Does the sequence you purchase have an “animation”? If so you can import the animation pumpkin in to S5

JR

16 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Add controllers in the preview design.

I am assuming you are adding regular AC light singing pumpkin and not the RGB

Does the sequence you purchase have an “animation”? If so you can import the animation pumpkin in to S5

JR

Yes I am going to use ac lights not rgb.  The pumpkin did go in and I can watch it. But haven't figured out how to do something more than watch the pumpkin and little pumpkins. LOL   So you are saying I add a controller and not channels?

On 3/28/2021 at 2:44 PM, pjpilker said:

Yes I am going to use ac lights not rgb.  The pumpkin did go in and I can watch it. But haven't figured out how to do something more than watch the pumpkin and little pumpkins. LOL   So you are saying I add a controller and not channels?

It will be easier to help you with this through text and phone support. I will PM you my number. 

All I ask is please text first to ensure I am not busy. I normally reply right away.

JR

• Like 1

• The topic was locked