Light-O-Rama Forums

AC sequence sharing

mcnairb

This will be my first year doing show, and I am very new, and mostly clueless, but starting to put my show together. I will have 32 channels, but I made a singing tree out of 9 of the channels. I use AC lights, just get them at Menards. I have sequenced 2 songs, Grinch and Country Christmas (Loretta Lynn), and have realized to get to my 10-12 song goal I may have to quit my job and barricade myself. I was wondering if anyone had any AC sequences they are willing to share? I’m not sure how that works, but I have read some posts on sharing. I am open to any and all ideas, suggestions, or advice. Thanks in advance 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mcnairb said:

This will be my first year doing show, and I am very new, and mostly clueless, but starting to put my show together. I will have 32 channels, but I made a singing tree out of 9 of the channels. I use AC lights, just get them at Menards. I have sequenced 2 songs, Grinch and Country Christmas (Loretta Lynn), and have realized to get to my 10-12 song goal I may have to quit my job and barricade myself. I was wondering if anyone had any AC sequences they are willing to share? I’m not sure how that works, but I have read some posts on sharing. I am open to any and all ideas, suggestions, or advice. Thanks in advance 

Just look in this section, if you see any you like all you do is ask and if its still being shared you'll get a reply.

JR

• The topic was locked