Light-O-Rama Forums

rgb wattage

sysco

What is the lowest wattage that one can buy for rgb pixel string  50 bulbs  in 5volts  and also in 12 volts and  also who makes them and who sells them in the USA anyone have a list they might share thank you

10 hours ago, sysco said:

What is the lowest wattage that one can buy for rgb pixel string  50 bulbs  in 5volts  and also in 12 volts and  also who makes them and who sells them in the USA anyone have a list they might share thank you

My friend, I use LOR or Rextin mainly. Both of those are low power.

JR

Jr looking at them on amazon $ 23.58 Canadian with free shipping that is cheap  wondering if you can get them cheaper  i have the .6 watts per node  at 50 nodes per string and i get them for $15.60 Canadian plus shipping  

If you are looking for lowest total wattage, with most pixels you will get less power consumption with 5 volt pixels as opposed to 12 volt pixels.

2 hours ago, sysco said:

Jr looking at them on amazon $ 23.58 Canadian with free shipping that is cheap  wondering if you can get them cheaper  i have the .6 watts per node  at 50 nodes per string and i get them for $15.60 Canadian plus shipping  

Text me a link to what you are looking at. You have my number LOL

remember .5 v wont travel as far.

JR

• The topic was locked