Light-O-Rama Forums

Software Revision

Guest guest

I've been playing with your software and it's absolutely GREAT! I was wondering if you could possibly change a couple things to help improve it though. It would be nice if there was a way to underlay a visualization of the music on the screen to help make sure you're hitting all the beats right on. I've used a music editing program called Audacious to do this before. It's freeware so I don't know if it could just be interfaced directly with the program or not. Also, Could you put another function that just makes the light flash once on the beat mark? I know that you can just do a fast on/off sequence but a variable speed single flash would be good. Just some suggestions. I'll be making my first purchase from you after the first of the year. I just wish I had a bigger house and more yard to put on a good display. Guess it's time to upgrade my 100 amp electrical service too!

Thanks,
Brian

I was considering getting the software this month and after reading this I was wondering if maybe I should just wait until the next release. Also while I'm at it I plan on using the program on a computer that is not on the net, could I burn the download to a disc and transfer or does it already come on a disc?

George.