Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixcon16 availability

BluMan

I've been keeping my eye on the online store for a Pixcon16 (or two) and I noticed that there is none for 2020.  Well, it's now February of 2021 and they are still not available.

Does anyone know when they will be back in stock?  Are they going through some sort of change?  Or is it just the limited availability of parts to make them?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by BluMan

48 minutes ago, PhilMassey said:

Submit a Help Desk ticket or call them.

That is one way to get an answer but since I don't need a answer so bad that I have to add to their workload to answer something that maybe someone on here has already asked and got a response for.  I figured if someone knew, they could respond when they got time.

5 minutes ago, BluMan said:

That is one way to get an answer but since I don't need a answer so bad that I have to add to their workload to answer something that maybe someone on here has already asked and got a response for.  I figured if someone knew, they could respond when they got time.

Being after the busy schedule I dont believe they would have any problem answering a phone call and then yoi could post the answer on this thread.

JR

Here is their response:

"No changes to the card this year, it is just a matter of getting parts and building them.  They should be back in stock in 6 weeks (or less)."

Now we all know.

Thanks to the help desk.