Light-O-Rama Forums

Motion effects as part in superstar?

olracs

What’s the likelihood of motion effects being in superstar, it’s a real headache going back and forth and not just making all effects in superstar. 
wondering if there is a way to copy and paste motion effects into superstar as well. 

At this time, no.  Historically I have done essentially all my sequencing in SuperStar.  There are times when it would be nice to mix the two without having to jump back and forth.  However, I suspect that the only way some of those functions will be available in SuperStar is if we convince Brian to add them :)

I suspect there is some form of payment to do so, I hope that Brian can come to some agreement to make this software even more superior. 

On 2/6/2021 at 8:40 PM, k6ccc said:

At this time, no.  Historically I have done essentially all my sequencing in SuperStar.  There are times when it would be nice to mix the two without having to jump back and forth.  However, I suspect that the only way some of those functions will be available in SuperStar is if we convince Brian to add them :)

Only one request at a time. LOL 

Would like to get the circle issue fixed. I may add 4 or 8 More this year. I currently have 12 that I am thinking of adding the Covid 4 to my 2021 show as a new style prop.I have an idea that may look great for the new 8.

He would have to change a lot since we are limited in SS as to how many rows we can have. 

Since ME rows are almost like auto sequencing personally I don’t see a need for it to be in SS however I only. Sequence circles, matrix and CCR tree in SS but they are becoming more ME rows for me.

Just my opinion.

JR