Light-O-Rama Forums

too funny

doug petschke

Today, I was in Menards wasting time and checking out the Christmas section looking for good buys and ideas for my display, I struck up a conversation with another guy that was there looking at they same items I was peering at. It turns out that this guy had a 96 channel LOR setup that he was getting ready to set up. I'm glad we met so now we can get together and bounce ideas back and forth. If there are any more users in or around Lincoln Ne give me a shout. maybe we can get together for chat.:]

hey Doug, ya i was in there this last weekend also but didn't buy any thing they seem to have pretty good prices on the led's and yes im one of i think several in the lincoln area, worked on finising up wiring my controlers today still nothing set up out side yet tal;k to you later Dale

• 2 weeks later...

Dale,

Nice to meet you, it would be cool to me you and some of the other licolnites to get together

Well i have 2 sequences made for my whopping 16 channels, Wizard of winter and amazing grace and i am working on 2 others right now,Silent night. I actually have 1 channel turning power on/off on a dmx lighting controller that has the capability of controlling 12 channel chases/ it's called a liteputer I have to buy 3 more dimmer packs to take full advantage of it, I I wish i could find a cheap fm transmitter.. I tried to make one and it just isnt strong enough to do the job. I would like to see/ know more about your display. usually every year my family drive all ovwer lincoln to look at displays so i would gladdly cruise by your place to check it out