Light-O-Rama Forums

Feature Request

dibblejr

Matt,

Is there any plans to add functional moving heads to S5 so we can see them operate in the Preview? This would be great for those of us that have them or are adding them. 

Thank you

JR

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Matt,

Is there any plans to add functional moving heads to S5 so we can see them operate in the Preview? This would be great for those of us that have them or are adding them. 

Thank you

JR

I'm right there with you. I purchased 2 of the 230w heads and 4 small heads about 2 years ago. I have yet to use them. Just a few minutes ago I set up my large moving heads in Xlights and made a few effects. I then converted the effects to an lcb file. I used the lcb on a sequence I am testing with in S5 and it worked great. So for now I will use Xlights and convert. I too would love to see a moving head in S5.

2 hours ago, ItsMeBobO said:

JR almost 1k reactions and 10k posts.   I will like you just to push you over.  =p

What happens when you push me over 10K and 1000 reactions? Hopefully I dont become invisible. LOL

Maybe you can design a software tool for this subject.

Thank you Bob.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

On 1/29/2021 at 2:12 PM, dibblejr said:

What happens when you push me over 10K and 1000 reactions?

All that happens is I capture and post it. 

image.png.cd4dbaacdd94dcd616f780194ec74736.png

• Haha 1

On 1/29/2021 at 5:01 AM, dibblejr said:

Please, oh please!