Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas in the country low quality 👎🏻

weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com

I had to work from December 3-to January 10th with only 6 days off due to my partners at work getting sick and didn’t get a chance to take any videos with the camera due to night shift and being worn slam out.  Wish I would have been able to get a better video and at night. But this year was great..... first year moving to rgb..... and it only gets bigger from here 🤣

depends on how much money I can talk the wife into. Lol there will be some trades and deals worked out 😝

• Like 1

Not bad at all for your first year. 

I understand the working deals with the wife.  Good luck for 2021.

Thanks!

I’ve had a lot of help through last year while learning. Wouldn’t have happened without all you guys.

still learning! I don’t think it will ever end with this hobby! 

DEFINITELY learned some tips and tricks all across the board. 

With the help I got, I alone was able to sequence my house outline from start to finish in a single day... that song turned out to be several of favorites on MIIP. ....

To whoever is reading this. Its worth going Pro level. Bite the bullet and utilize the tools. 

Looking forward to learning all year this time. 😁

4 hours ago, weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com said:

I had to work from December 3-to January 10th with only 6 days off due to my partners at work getting sick and didn’t get a chance to take any videos with the camera due to night shift and being worn slam out.  Wish I would have been able to get a better video and at night. But this year was great..... first year moving to rgb..... and it only gets bigger from here 🤣

depends on how much money I can talk the wife into. Lol there will be some trades and deals worked out 😝

Looks good. This song is on my list for this year

• 5 months later...
On 1/23/2021 at 1:14 PM, weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com said:

With the help I got, I alone was able to sequence my house outline from start to finish in a single day... that song turned out to be several of favorites on MIIP. ....

I was reading old stuff and I realized that I didn’t specify,,, the song I was able to do the house outline within a days time was NOT this song. The timings for this song on the house outline goes to someone else. my credit here is only on the faces. I should have specified that! I don’t want to step on toes. 

11 hours ago, weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com said:

I was reading old stuff and I realized that I didn’t specify,,, the song I was able to do the house outline within a days time was NOT this song. The timings for this song on the house outline goes to someone else. my credit here is only on the faces. I should have specified that! I don’t want to step on toes. 

Looks like what I sent you :)