Light-O-Rama Forums

You find yourself addicted to Christmas when...

evan.a

I found and was told I was addicted to Christmas when on July 4th "and on the picnic table" at my mother-in-laws house a few years ago I was soldering circuit boards for a few LOR controllers because I felt I was to far behind to make Christmas 2009 doable :)

Edited by PMC

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• evan.a

• Mark h2o

• cenote

• scubado

I was thinking about changes for next year when I was putting up this years, a week before thanksgiving.

(I had taken someones advice from here to heart and "froze" my layout )

tj

My flowerbeds are getting a lighting upgrade because they aren't bright enough with an RGB ball tree! With the removal of a large bush this year will free up led strings to add to other elements to brighten them up as well.

People are gonna swear my display was hit by lightning come Halloween! B) B)

Edited by scubado

You find your self addicted to Christmas when....You say your done with this SHIZNIT, But when your puting every thing away (oh yeah haveing a cocktail) and thinking how your going to improve every thing for this next coming year when you said your not going to do this to your self again.... What is wrong with us???? LOL

Someone asked me at work the other day what type of music do you listen to?? I replyed Christmas music!! We are nuts or are we? LOL

When you start planning your 2013 and part of your 2014 display in July of 2012

Edited by TitusCarnathan

• The topic was locked