Light-O-Rama Forums

You find yourself addicted to Christmas when...

evan.a

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• evan.a

• Mark h2o

• cenote

• scubado

bossgroove wrote:

you and your wife have individually been to the hospital to receive stitches for minor mishaps while decorating, and you are upset at the wait in the hospital because it is taking away time for building the display.

I hope you both are well and fine now.

As you drive around anywhere, you see houses, business etc. and look and them and think of how many channels you can put on that particular place

You look out at your display and know which song is being played without having the Radio on. Or your watching a movie thinking, yeah this would be a great song to Sequence...
-Evan

solarnet wrote:

You know your addicted when you start planning for 2009 and 2010 and you haven't even finished 2008 yet...........:D

Gee, I am thinking all ready what I want when I retire.....15 years form now.

cenote wrote:

you have to drive around the block three times because you are afraid when you leave your house at night, the show might be crashing :shock:
We left the house yesterday at 4:10pm and didn't return until 11:00pm. The program was set to start at 6:00pm and stop at 10:00pm. I have no idea what happened while I was gone.

That is a scary thought!

Charles

• 4 years later...

Bump. When you go to Walmart immediately after the new year starts to get 75% discount on lights.

There's a newer thread than this one but didn't come up in the search. Thought I'd resurrect this type of thread, it was a fun read.