Light-O-Rama Forums

You find yourself addicted to Christmas when...

evan.a

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• evan.a

• Mark h2o

• cenote

• scubado

Not yet, too much work outside to do.

Hey wait, it took me 3 minutes to reply to you... I'm off my game today. :D

... when you find yourself singing your sequencing songs at work and people ask you what you are humming...

you've stopped a traffic lights and wonder if you can sequence them better than the main roads dept!!

you have to drive around the block three times because you are afraid when you leave your house at night, the show might be crashing :shock:

evana wrote:

You find yourself addicted to Christmas when...you install an eggnog drinking fountain in your home.

Hanging lights can make one thirsty!

I'm printing this one off for my wife the next time she asks me what I want for Christmas.

Ha ha ha Jeff! That is way too true on my part. lol.gif

You know you're addicted to Christmas decorating when you realize you are out of a certain color of lights and you give off this horrendous "OH NOs!" and the wifey comes running down the basement to see what catastrophic event just happened. :P

-Jeff

you and your wife have individually been to the hospital to receive stitches for minor mishaps while decorating, and you are upset at the wait in the hospital because it is taking away time for building the display.

cenote wrote:

Your finding ways to take off work early (past thurs) to sneak home and hang more lights and still get paid.

Your doing a community service:)

You're at work (or anyplace that has music playing), you hear a song, and you start visualizing how you'd sequence a light show to it. And you know you got it real bad when you start thinking just how you'd decorate and go crazy with LOR on the building :)