Light-O-Rama Forums

WS2811 snowfall tubes

ebrown1972

Does anyone use Ws2811 snowfall tubes in your display? I just ordered 40 of them (20 of the.5 meter and 20 of the 1 meter tubes)from a presale. Most people use these in trees but i am thinking of either making a chandelier out of them or some type of starburst. I'm just curious what others have done with them. Please share.

Thanks, Eric

Hi Eric  I had 30 in a tree a few years back of various sizes  looked really nice, people liked them but i sold them like to change some thing every year .

• Like 1

I have used the snowfall tubes for a few years under the eves of my house and have made  starburst as well, you have to be careful they will get condensation in them if used in an unprotected area. You can see them in action in my videos here: 

• Like 1

On 1/17/2021 at 9:41 AM, EARLE W. TALLEY said:

I have used the snowfall tubes for a few years under the eves of my house and have made  starburst as well, you have to be careful they will get condensation in them if used in an unprotected area. You can see them in action in my videos here: 

Hello Earle. Do you happen to have any photos of your starbursts that you can share? Thanks

10 minutes ago, ItsMeBobO said:

I saw them in the video already posted at 5:10  and 22:40

Thanks!  With so much visually to watch I missed them.  Very cool effect.